Skip to main content

YOU Need JESUS... Just Sayin'

People need Jesus! Neighbors, Friends, Co-workers, Students.... Everywhere we look there are those who are searching for answers. What can we offer?? The only answer to every problem any one has ever had.
JESUS
School is getting back in gear.  What better way to equip our children to share Jesus with their friends than to supply them with useful, attention getting, question asking, school supplies.  Dayspring has the most amazing collection of school supplies available as witnessing tools. 
I received the 
 YOU NEED JESUS. I'M JUST SAYING 
collection of binders, composition notebooks, folders, and spiral notebooks from Dayspring for review. I requested the blue and gold collection because those are the local school colors. My children are home schooled, but I want them to reach out to help others find Jesus.  I shared my collection with some new young girls who have recently moved here and started coming to church.  I do pray doing so will not only be an encouragement to them to share their faith, but also an opportunity to invite others to church.
I also received the very cutest U-NEEK critter! It was positively cuddly and adorable. For a young girl on her first day of school what a great reminder of who she is in Jesus and being confident  in who He created her to be.

Dayspring also has a great collection of cards. These are great for encouraging your child during the school year. Or possibly them sharing with a friend in their class that they would like to show kindness to. I am sending mine to my nieces to let them know I love them and am praying for them as they begin their new school year.
I hope you will look up this collection of school products. This month at Dayspring they are Buy 2 Get 1 free and I believe there is even some free shipping if you purchase $25.  School supplies can be purchased any where but these are unique enough to get some attention and give your child a wonderful opportunity to share their faith.  In a country where our freedom of faith and a decline in Christianity portrayed in schools, every opportunity possible should be taken advantage of.   These kids NEED JESUS!!  


Comments

  1. How adorable! I'm sure the young girls you shared them with appreciated your gift! What a great way to welcome them to your community!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for leaving a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

WildFlower - Review and Giveaway - Ended

Creatively gifted, college student Chloe Moray (portrayed by Nathalia Ramos, known for BRATZ,  Arrested Development ,  House of Anubis ) finds solace from a difficult childhood in her extraordinary art. But when an alarming dream begins to recur nightly, Chloe starts to believe that it might be a suppressed memory and that she may have witnessed a terrible crime as a little girl. Her search for peace takes her on a journey that forces Chloe to confront her past traumas and leads her to cross paths with Josh (Cody Longo, known for NOT TODAY,  Hollywood Heights , Nashville), a young man dealing with his own painful loss. Together they find in each other someone they can trust

Night Night Farm by Amy Parker w/ Giveaway - Ended

Congratulations to our Winner - Lynne In  Night Night , Farm by Amy Parker, parents and little ones will unwind as sweet farm animals in pj's say goodnight to their farm, their mommies and daddies, and to God. Rhyming verse, calming artwork, and whimsical renditions of favorite farm animals in their cozy beds will make this bedtime book a favorite for years to come. My Thoughts: This book is so adorable. I am already loving that one day I will be able to use it with my grandchildren. It is a hard back padded type cover. The pages are board book style with beautiful illustrations, brightly colored and full of the most adorable farm animals you've ever seen. They will capture your heart, as well as you child's.  Each page consists of a different animal going to sleep, written in poetic style with the animal sound and name of the animal at then end of each prose. The last page affirms how God made all these animals and "me too"! The child will learn about ...

Interview with Author Lori Benton and GIVEAWAY

Today I want to welcome Lori Benton to the blog. She is the author of two books Burning Sky and her most recent novel  The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn .  Lori Benton was born and raised east of the Appalachian Mountains, surrounded by early American and family history going back to the 1600s. Her novels transport readers to the 18th century, where she brings to life the Colonial and early Federal periods of American history, creating a melting pot of characters drawn from both sides of a turbulent and shifting frontier, brought together in the bonds of God's transforming grace. When she isn’t writing, reading, or researching 18th century history, Lori enjoys exploring the mountains with her husband – often scouring the brush for huckleberries, which overflow the freezer and find their way into her signature huckleberry lemon pound cake. Now, let's see what Lori has to say:  ( Lori's answers are in green )