Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday Madness

How was your past week? Seems like life just keeps getting busier.
With Christmas fast approaching... YIKES... Did I just say Christmas? YES!! It is only 74 days away... I have been hard at it trying to finish up this quilt I am making for someone to give as a gift.

Last week, I did not get all my reviews done or books read I had in mind to read. But I did enjoy some beautiful fall days, a trip to the circus with my children, some time sewing, and time reconnecting with friends.

I am still working on The Imposter.
Cover Art
Although, I am enjoying the story, I just didn't have much time to read this past week. I am hoping to finish this up and maybe read another one.  I have also decided to giveaway my book when I am through reading, so get ready to enter another giveaway!



Some of the titles I have to chose from for my next read include:

Fire and Ice by Mary Connealy
Fire and Ice
I reviewed the first book in this series awhile back.
But somehow, I missed the second one.
Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Murder at the Courthouse by Ann Gabhart
Murder at the Courthouse1
Sounds like this one is going to be a good one!!

and Monday Morning Joy by Tia McCollors

This is a completely new author for me.
I haven't read anything by her, so am eager to see whether I will like this book.

Well any input? Which one of these interests you the most?

1 comment:

  1. 74 days until Christmas. OH MY!!!! :-) I already have a "wish list" of books and my husband has started his "wish list" of books for Christmas presents. I want to read "The Imposter", too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for leaving a comment.

: