Skip to main content

My Intentional Mondays (on Tuesday)

Ok... So I know... It's not Monday, but life has been so crazy lately that I am just going to go ahead and write this - Monday or not!
Wedding plans are in full swing, I guess you could say. Really, at this point, I feel more like I am running a rat race in a maze and getting nowhere fast, even though I am going at full speed! There is still so much to do, and so little time. But I am sure it will all come together.

Along with all that, I have been hemming and altering prom dresses like crazy - seven to be exact, and three bridesmaids dresses, and a class night dress. So we are talking busy!!!!

I am so thankful for my morning quiet times that keeps me sane and able to handle all the day brings. I am looking forward to seeing my parents soon and many other family members. There is joy with the anticipation. The house is bursting at the seams with decorations, dresses, gifts and much more. Excitement is in the air.



I want to announce the winner of our WILDFLOWER movie giveaway. Congratulations to Jayedee entry #16 was selected by Random.org.
Result:
16I am running a bit behind on my reviews due to all the business and some unexpected circumstances that have come up the past couple of weeks. Hopefully, I will get caught up again soon. I may be doing several at a time, so hopefully you will bear with me. Don't forget to take a minute to enter the latest giveaways:Just click on the pictures belowApril 5 - 18Ends 4/20Uneven ExchangeEnds 4/29Ends 4/24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WildFlower - Review and Giveaway - Ended

Creatively gifted, college student Chloe Moray (portrayed by Nathalia Ramos, known for BRATZ,  Arrested Development ,  House of Anubis ) finds solace from a difficult childhood in her extraordinary art. But when an alarming dream begins to recur nightly, Chloe starts to believe that it might be a suppressed memory and that she may have witnessed a terrible crime as a little girl. Her search for peace takes her on a journey that forces Chloe to confront her past traumas and leads her to cross paths with Josh (Cody Longo, known for NOT TODAY,  Hollywood Heights , Nashville), a young man dealing with his own painful loss. Together they find in each other someone they can trust

Night Night Farm by Amy Parker w/ Giveaway - Ended

Congratulations to our Winner - Lynne In  Night Night , Farm by Amy Parker, parents and little ones will unwind as sweet farm animals in pj's say goodnight to their farm, their mommies and daddies, and to God. Rhyming verse, calming artwork, and whimsical renditions of favorite farm animals in their cozy beds will make this bedtime book a favorite for years to come. My Thoughts: This book is so adorable. I am already loving that one day I will be able to use it with my grandchildren. It is a hard back padded type cover. The pages are board book style with beautiful illustrations, brightly colored and full of the most adorable farm animals you've ever seen. They will capture your heart, as well as you child's.  Each page consists of a different animal going to sleep, written in poetic style with the animal sound and name of the animal at then end of each prose. The last page affirms how God made all these animals and "me too"! The child will learn about ...

Interview with Author Lori Benton and GIVEAWAY

Today I want to welcome Lori Benton to the blog. She is the author of two books Burning Sky and her most recent novel  The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn .  Lori Benton was born and raised east of the Appalachian Mountains, surrounded by early American and family history going back to the 1600s. Her novels transport readers to the 18th century, where she brings to life the Colonial and early Federal periods of American history, creating a melting pot of characters drawn from both sides of a turbulent and shifting frontier, brought together in the bonds of God's transforming grace. When she isn’t writing, reading, or researching 18th century history, Lori enjoys exploring the mountains with her husband – often scouring the brush for huckleberries, which overflow the freezer and find their way into her signature huckleberry lemon pound cake. Now, let's see what Lori has to say:  ( Lori's answers are in green )