Friday, May 6, 2016

My Intentional Monday (On Friday)

Not sure if this post is early or late, I guess it will depend on your perspective.

These past few weeks have been a flurry of activity. After finishing alterations on nine prom dresses the week before last; then working on favors for my daughter's wedding, decorations, making her veil, and many other things that needed done last week, I truly have not had any time to read or blog. I am looking forward to life settling down just a bit and getting back into a routine. My "new normal", whatever that may be.

The wedding was a lot of work, but Oh! so worth it! It was beautiful, went off without a hitch, and now my little girl is definitely all grown up (not that she really wasn't before) but now that she's on her own, I am feeling it in a whole new way.
My two girls
The youngest none too excited that the oldest is leaving her

This week, I have been busy playing catch up so please bear with me. I can hardly believe it is May - a whole new month of the year and  2016 is almost halfway gone!! I just don't know what were the time goes.  “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” James 4:14

This month, I was hoping to get all my books caught up, read and reviewed, and then take a couple months off this summer to get a grip on all these rapid changes happening in my life. My home is also well over-do for some much needed TLC. I am not sure I will get them all finished by the end of may but maybe by mid June. Here are some of the books on my reading list:
The End of Law: A Novel of Hitler's Germany You're Already Amazing Lifegrowth Guide: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be The Tiger's Cage Murder on Safari
These are just a few of the many I have to read. I have missed having that time to get lost in a book though, and really missed blogging.

For those who have won something recently on my blog, I apologize for the delay in sending out your gift. I will do so quickly. There are times when life just gets in the way, and some things just end up on hold. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for leaving a comment.

: