Sunday, January 20, 2013

Perfect For A Valentines Day Gift

This beautifully illustrated book is great for young  kids. A great way to teach your children about God using attention getting Bible stories. Each lesson has a short story, a verse, questions related to the Bible story and a personal application on the child's level.  At the end of each story is a a section called Hug Time. The book is most beautifully illustrated and colorful and eye catching. The cover is a padded hardback.

My children are still young, but I thought this book was a little too young for them. We usually have a family devotion time every day possible, and also other story reading times during the day, but this book did not really work for that. I loved the book itself, I think it would be more appropriate for a pre-school aged child. It would be a great bed-time read for parent and child bonding time, especially with the hugs at the end of each story. I received this book from Tyndale to review and am going to give my copy to my granddaughter who is 3 and has a birthday coming up soon. I am pretty sure this will be perfect for her.

You can preview the book in PDF for by using this LINK

Available on Amazon in time for Valentines day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these thoughts, my daughter is 3 1/2 and this sounds perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Thank you for leaving a comment.

: